Working for Fedex Office for ten years, I was the project manager tasked to oversee major corporate projects from conception to completion. As a tenured employee, I filled many rolls from design, to large format print and production to shift management and handling the cash deposits for my branch office.
Now I have an 18 year track record of being in all facets of design in both web and print, I am confident that my experience has given me the foothold to accept changing priorities, meet deadlines, work well under pressure, and staying as late as it takes. My work never ends at the office, I spend a lot of my own time studying new software and industry trends as well as attending meet ups to better my understanding and staying current as well as attending Liberty University to get my Bachelors in graphic design. I understand follow up and good communication is key to keep the ball rolling.
I am currently working at an Ad Agency where I am fulfilling many rolls. Some days I'm designing custom web sites from the ground up. Other days I'm designing email blast to landing pages with web banners to support the campaign. I have spent time consulting and directing our clients on brand marketing and social media strategies. I have fulfilled the needs of all facets from a small design jobs to as big as designing for Dr. James Dobson who is the founder of “Focus on the Family” and “Family Talk”. I have designed for the Mayor of Denton, Texas and Judge elect Robert Ramirez who resides over Denton County, and even for big events such as the North Texas Fair & Rodeo.
- Vast knowledge of the following programs: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Omini Graffle, Adobe Edge Animate, Adobe After Effects, Final Cut Pro X.
- Strong knowledge of all social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube along with deployment strategies
- Experience with identity, print and interactive design
- Solid understanding of layout, composition, hierarchy, color and typography
- Understanding of web interface and user experience
- Understanding of HTML and CSS
- Experience with branding, marketing and consumer behavior
- Collaborate well with others, but possess strong initiative and professionalism to work independently